Wednesday, 1 February 2012
HybridZ SubmissionZ Latex Doe™
HybridZ SubmissionZ Latex Doe™ - Modify for resizing - Copy - No Transfer
Please note that you have to be using a Restrained Love compatible Viewer with ❋MESH❋ capabilities to take FULL advantage of the many features of this Doe. Please also be aware that to experience the full effect of the Blindfold feature you must be running the latest version of the Restrained Love Viewer. See below for details on how to find the Restrained Love and Mesh Viewers.
- To use your HybridZ Latex Doe simply wear all the parts.
Due to the nature of the MESH Head and Eyes please make sure you wear the included Body Shape or you will find the Head and Eyes will not fit or work correctly.
Please also note that these parts should never been stretched or resized in anyway.
Doing so will break the items.
- Also included in the box are 2 Body Alphas. The Latex Doe Head & Feet Alpha must be used in conjunction with the Doe avatars attachments whilst the Latex Doe Feet Alpha is designed for use if you wish to wear the Boots as a seperate item.
- The default attachment points are included in each attachment name and are listed below:
Latex Doe - SPINE
Latex Doe Head - MOUTH
Latex Doe Tail (Pelvis) - PELVIS
Latex Doe Left Eye - LEFT EYEBALL
Latex Doe Right Eye - RIGHT EYEBALL
Latex Doe Boot (L Lower Leg) - LEFT LOWER LEG
Latex Doe Boot (R Lower Leg) - RIGHT LOWER LEG
Leash Handle - LEFT HAND
- Please note the collar must be "LOCKED" before any of the following RLV functions become active.
- Please also remember that the "Deny Friend" TP button will always work for you and your Doe, this is more a safety feature, anyone not on the collar's access will still be blocked from sending a TP.
Latex Doe Menu Driven Features:
The following menus can be accessed from any of the worn attachments, excluding the Head and Eyes.
Once the Lock command is selected it will effect all the worn parts making them all undetachable. This removes the need for each part to be locked seperately.
-OWNERS - Ownership Ability allows you to add owners and give them access to the menus. Simply click on the collar, go to 'OWNERS' and select 'Add OWNER'. Then choose the appropriate button number to add the person you want And your done!
- LOCK - Locks all the Doe's attachments.
- UNLOCK - Unlocks all the Doe's attachments.
- LOCK SKIN - Locks the Doe's Skin and Shape.
- UNLOCK SKIN - Unlocks the Doe's Skin and Shape.
- BLOCK TP - Blocks all forms of Teleport, TP to Landmarks, TP to Map Locations, TP to Friends and TP to Sit on Objects.
- GAG - Prevents the Doe from talking.
- UNGAG - Allows the Doe to talk again.
- BREATHE ON - Turns Breathe sound effects on for use in breath play.
- BREATHE OFF - Turns Breathe sound effects off.
- BLINDFOLD - Turns the Doe's Blindfold on.
- REM BLIND - Turns off the Doe's Blindfold.
- UPDATE - Checks for any upgrades to your product (Note: You must be in range of the Update Server located at the HybridZ Main Store.)
- FREEZE - Freezes the Doe to the spot preventing any kind of movement.
- UNFREEZE - Unfreezes the Doe.
- ISOLATE - Isolates the Doe from interacting in the SecondLife Environment, Inventory access denied edit objects TP etc, IM to locker/OWNER only permitted for safety reasons.
- REM ISO - Turns off Isolation.
Once an Owner has been added to the list they can click on the collar to get an extended features list. All the above functions will be present but with the following additional buttons:
- CLOTHING - Allows removal of individual clothes, also ALLOW ALL/ DENY ALL controls whether your Doe can wear or remove clothing.
- GIVE - Dispenses a copy of the Leash Handle/Leash Post or Instructional Notecard to the owner. The Leash Handle is worn on the LEFT HAND.
Once an Owner is wearing the Leash Handle they can then click it to access the LEASH,UNLEASH and LEASH LENGTH options.
Additionally whilst the Doe is leashed the owner may rez a Leash Post and click on the ring to leash the Doe to the Post. Clicking on the Leash Handle transfers the leash back from the Post to the Handle.
- Please note if the Doe is leashed without the Owner wearing the Leash Handle the leash will attach to the Owner at the default 'Pelvis' point.
- Locking Sound Effects when certain parts are Locked and Unlocked.
- Heel Sound Effects upon walking.
If you have any Questions, please contact:
fyre Furse, natalie Serapis