Tuesday, 7 February 2012
HybridZ SubmissionZ Latex Atemkontrolle™ - FULL MESH AVATAR
HybridZ SubmissionZ Latex Atemkontrolle™ - Modify - Copy - No Transfer
Inspired by the artwork of Chio Maisriml. See below for details on where to find his work.
A big thank you to Regan Flasheart for all his help and hard work.
Please note that you have to be using a Restrained Love compatible Viewer with ❋MESH❋ capabilities to take FULL advantage of the many features of this Atemkontrolle. Please also be aware that to experience the full effect of the Blindfold feature you must be running the latest version of the Restrained Love Viewer. See below for details on how to find the Restrained Love and Mesh Viewers.
- To use your HybridZ Latex Atemkontrolle simply wear all the parts.
Due to the nature of the MESH parts please make sure you wear the included Body Shape or you will find the various parts will not fit or work correctly.
Please also note that these parts should never been stretched or resized in anyway.
Doing so will break the items.
- Also included in the box is a Body Alpha. The Alpha must be used in conjunction with the Atemkontrolle avatars attachments.
- The default attachment points are included in each attachment name and are listed below:
Latex Atemkontrolle - MOUTH
Latex Atemkontrolle (Skull) - SKULL
Latex Atemkontrolle Breath Particles (Left Hand) - LEFT HAND
Leash Handle - LEFT HAND
- Please note the Atemkontrolle must be "LOCKED" before any of the following RLV functions become active.
- Please also remember that the "Deny Friend" TP button will always work for you and your Atemkontrolle, this is more a safety feature, anyone not on the Atemkontrolle's access will still be blocked from sending a TP.
Latex Atemkontrolle Menu Driven Features:
The following menus can only be accessed once all the attachments are worn. Then simply click on the Atemkontrolle's Face.
Once the Lock command is selected it will effect all the worn parts making them all undetachable. This removes the need for each part to be locked seperately.
-OWNERS - Ownership Ability allows you to add owners and give them access to the menus. Simply click on the Atemkontrolle, go to 'OWNERS' and select 'Add OWNER'. Then choose the appropriate button number to add the person you want And your done!
- LOCK - Locks all the Atemkontrolle's attachments.
- UNLOCK - Unlocks all the Atemkontrolle's attachments.
- LOCK SKIN - Locks the Atemkontrolle's Skin and Shape.
- UNLOCK SKIN - Unlocks the Atemkontrolle's Skin and Shape.
- BLOCK TP - Blocks all forms of Teleport, TP to Landmarks, TP to Map Locations, TP to Friends and TP to Sit on Objects.
- GAG - Prevents the Atemkontrolle from talking.
- UNGAG - Allows the Atemkontrolle to talk again.
- BREATHE ON - Turns Breathe sound effects on for use in breath play.
- BREATHE OFF - Turns Breathe sound effects off.
- BLINDFOLD - Turns the Atemkontrolle's Blindfold on.
- REM BLIND - Turns off the Atemkontrolle's Blindfold.
- UPDATE - Checks for any upgrades to your product (Note: You must be in range of the Update Server located at the HybridZ Main Store.)
- FREEZE - Freezes the Atemkontrolle to the spot preventing any kind of movement.
- UNFREEZE - Unfreezes the Atemkontrolle.
- ISOLATE - Isolates the Atemkontrolle from interacting in the SecondLife Environment, Inventory access denied edit objects TP etc, IM to locker/OWNER only permitted for safety reasons.
- REM ISO - Turns off Isolation.
Once an Owner has been added to the list they can click on the Atemkontrolle to get an extended features list. All the above functions will be present but with the following additional buttons:
- CLOTHING - Allows removal of individual clothes, also ALLOW ALL/ DENY ALL controls whether your Atemkontrolle can wear or remove clothing.
- Though this Menu option is still present please be aware that clothing layers cannot be worn on top of a MESH Avatar.
- GIVE - Dispenses a copy of the Leash Handle/Leash Post or Instructional Notecard to the owner. The Leash Handle is worn on the LEFT HAND.
Once an Owner is wearing the Leash Handle they can then click it to access the LEASH,UNLEASH and LEASH LENGTH options.
Additionally whilst the Atemkontrolle is leashed the owner may rez a Leash Post and click on the ring to leash the Atemkontrolle to the Post. Clicking on the Leash Handle transfers the leash back from the Post to the Handle.
- Please note if the Atemkontrolle is leashed without the Owner wearing the Leash Handle the leash will attach to the Owner at the default 'Pelvis' point.
- Locking Sound Effects when certain parts are Locked and Unlocked.
- Latex Rub Sound Effects upon walking.
If you have any Questions, please contact:
fyre Furse, natalie Serapis