PLASTIQUE TOY BLACK AND PINK IS PART OF OUR RLV COMPLETE LATEX AVATAR RANGE, THIS IS A **PROMOTIONAL OFFER**.
Wednesday, 24 April 2013
A big thank you to Inflator of Cyberflating.com for allowing us to reproduce his work in SL, and as always to Regan for all his continued help and hard work.
Please note that you have to be using a Restrained Love compatible Viewer with ❋MESH❋ capabilities to take FULL advantage of the many features of this Living Lovedoll. Please also be aware that to experience the full effect of the Blindfold feature you must be running the latest version of the Restrained Love Viewer. See below for details on how to find the Restrained Love and Mesh Viewers.
- To use your HybridZ Living Lovedoll simply choose from a stocking or nude option and wear it with all the other included parts.
- Included are 6 different options for you to choose from. Some repositioning of the Doll's Collar may be needed if you choose to wear your own shape.
Due to the nature of the MESH parts please make sure you wear one of the included Body Shapes or you will find the various parts will not fit or work correctly.
Please also note that these parts should never be stretched or resized in anyway.
Doing so will break the items.
- The default attachment points are included in each attachment name and are listed below:
Living Lovedoll - SPINE
Living Lovedoll (Right Hand) - RIGHT HAND
Leash Handle - LEFT HAND
- Please note the Doll must be "LOCKED" before any of the following RLV functions become active.
- Please also remember that the "Deny Friend" TP button will always work for you and your Doll, this is more a safety feature, anyone not on the Doll's access will still be blocked from sending a TP.
Living Lovedoll Menu Driven Features:
The following menus can only be accessed once all the attachments are worn. Then simply click on the Collar.
Once the Lock command is selected it will effect all the worn parts making them all undetachable. This removes the need for each part to be locked seperately.
-OWNERS - Ownership Ability allows you to add owners and give them access to the menus. Simply click on the Collar, go to 'OWNERS' and select 'Add OWNER'. Then choose the appropriate button number to add the person you want And your done!
- LOCK - Locks all the Doll's attachments.
- UNLOCK - Unlocks all the Doll's attachments.
- LOCK SKIN - Locks the Doll's Skin and Shape.
- UNLOCK SKIN - Unlocks the Doll's Skin and Shape.
- BLOCK TP - Blocks all forms of Teleport, TP to Landmarks, TP to Map Locations, TP to Friends and TP to Sit on Objects.
- GAG - Prevents the Doll from talking.
- UNGAG - Allows the Doll to talk again.
- BREATHE ON - Turns Breathe sound effects on for use in breath play.
- BREATHE OFF - Turns Breathe sound effects off.
- BLINDFOLD - Turns the Doll's Blindfold on.
- REM BLIND - Turns off the Doll's Blindfold.
- UPDATE - Checks for any upgrades to your product (Note: You must be in range of the Update Server located at the HybridZ Main Store.)
- FREEZE - Freezes the Doll to the spot preventing any kind of movement.
- UNFREEZE - Unfreezes the Doll.
- ISOLATE - Isolates the Doll from interacting in the SecondLife Environment, Inventory access denied edit objects TP etc, IM to locker/OWNER only permitted for safety reasons.
- REM ISO - Turns off Isolation.
Once an Owner has been added to the list they can click on the Collar to get an extended features list. All the above functions will be present but with the following additional buttons:
- CLOTHING - Allows removal of individual clothes, also ALLOW ALL/ DENY ALL controls whether your Doll can wear or remove clothing.
- Though this Menu option is still present please be aware that clothing layers cannot be worn on top of a MESH Avatar.
- GIVE - Dispenses a copy of the Leash Handle/Leash Post or Instructional Notecard to the owner. The Leash Handle is worn on the LEFT HAND.
Once an Owner is wearing the Leash Handle they can then click it to access the LEASH,UNLEASH and LEASH LENGTH options.
Additionally whilst the Doll is leashed the owner may rez a Leash Post and click on the ring to leash the Doll to the Post. Clicking on the Leash Handle transfers the leash back from the Post to the Handle.
- Please note if the Doll is leashed without the Owner wearing the Leash Handle the leash will attach to the Owner at the default 'Pelvis' point.
- Locking Sound Effects when certain parts are Locked and Unlocked.
- Heel Sound Effects upon walking.
If you have any Questions, please contact:
fyre Furse, natalie Serapis
Wednesday, 16 January 2013
Tuesday, 8 January 2013
Tuesday, 20 November 2012
Wednesday, 14 November 2012
Friday, 26 October 2012
HybridZ SubmissionZ Rubber Doll O' Lantern™ - Modify - Copy - No Transfer