Wednesday, 16 November 2011
HybridZ SubmissionZ Latex Hostess™
HybridZ SubmissionZ Latex Hostess™ - Modify for resizing - Copy - No Transfer
Latex Hostess Menu Driven Features:
The following menus can be accessed from any of the worn attachments.
Once the Lock command is selected it will effect all the worn parts making them all undetachable. This removes the need for each part to be locked seperately.
-OWNERS - Ownership Ability allows you to add owners and give them access to the menus. Simply click on the Hostess, go to 'OWNERS' and select 'Add OWNER'. Then choose the appropriate button number to add the person you want And your done!
- LOCK - Locks all the Hostess' attachments.
- UNLOCK - Unlocks all the Hostess' attachments.
- LOCK SKIN - Locks the Hostess' Skin and Shape.
- UNLOCK SKIN - Unlocks the Hostess' Skin and Shape.
- BLOCK TP - Blocks all forms of Teleport, TP to Landmarks, TP to Map Locations, TP to Friends and TP to Sit on Objects.
- GAG - Prevents the Hostess from talking.
- UNGAG - Allows the Hostess to talk again.
- BREATHE ON - Turns Breathe sound effects on for use in breath play.
- BREATHE OFF - Turns Breathe sound effects off.
- BLINDFOLD - Turns the Hostess' Blindfold on.
- REM BLIND - Turns off the Hostess' Blindfold.
- UPDATE - Checks for any upgrades to your product (Note: You must be in range of the Update Server located at the HybridZ Main Store.)
- FREEZE - Freezes the Hostess to the spot preventing any kind of movement.
- UNFREEZE - Unfreezes the THostess.
- ISOLATE - Isolates the Hostess from interacting in the SecondLife Environment, Inventory access denied edit objects TP etc, IM to locker/OWNER only permitted for safety reasons.
- REM ISO - Turns off Isolation.
Once an Owner has been added to the list they can click on the Hostess to get an extended features list. All the above functions will be present but with the following additional buttons:
- CLOTHING - Allows removal of individual clothes, also ALLOW ALL/ DENY ALL controls whether your Hostess can wear or remove clothing.
- GIVE - Dispenses a copy of the Leash Handle/Leash Post or Instructional Notecard to the owner. The Leash Handle is worn on the LEFT HAND.
Once an Owner is wearing the Leash Handle they can then click it to access the LEASH,UNLEASH and LEASH LENGTH options.
Additionally whilst the Hostess is leashed the owner may rez a Leash Post and click on the ring to leash the Hostess to the Post. Clicking on the Leash Handle transfers the leash back from the Post to the Handle.
- Please note if the Hostess is leashed without the Owner wearing the Leash Handle the leash will attach to the Owner at the default 'Pelvis' point.
LATEX HOSTESS DRINKS TRAY FEATURES:
- The included Drinks Tray uses a menu system to dispense either a complimentry Glass of Champagne, a Gift, a Notecard or a Landmark. Any resident clicking on the tray will be presented with a menu from which they can make their choice of item.
- The Gift, Notecard and Landmark contained in the tray can be replaced with items of your own making the Hostess a perfect tool for a Club, Dungeon or Store. Simply rename your items to match our included examples then drag and drop your them into the tray, making sure you delete the existing items you wish to replace.
- Please note that any items you add to the tray must have Copy/Trans permissions.
- Locking Sound Effects when certain parts are Locked and Unlocked.
- Heel Sound Effects upon walking.
- Full Body Hooded Transparent Latex Catsuit (Tattoo) can be found as our gift to you in the Drinks Tray.
If you have any Questions, please contact:
fyre Furse, natalie Serapis