Thursday, 14 January 2010
Latex Puppy Includes HUD
Latex Puppy Menu Driven Features:
The following menus can be accessed from any of the worn attachments.
Once the Lock command is selected it will effect all the worn parts making them all undetachable. This removes the need for each part to be locked seperately.
-OWNERS - Ownership Ability allows you to add owners and give them access to the menus. Simply click on the Puppy Collar, go to 'OWNERS' and select 'Add OWNER'. Then choose the appropriate button number to add the person you want And your done!
- LOCK - Locks all the Puppy's Outfit attachments.
- UNLOCK - Unlocks all the Puppy's Outfit attachments.
- BLOCK TP - Blocks all forms of Teleport, TP to Landmarks, TP to Map Locations, TP to Friends and TP to Sit on Objects.
- MUZZLE - Prevents the Puppy from talking.
- UNMUZZLE - Allows the Puppy to talk again.
- PANT ON - Turns Pant sound effects on.
- PANT OFF - Turns Pant sound effects off.
- UPDATE - Checks for any upgrades to your product (Note: You must be in range of the Update Server located at the HybridZ Main Store.)
- FREEZE - Freezes the Puppy to the spot preventing any kind of movement.
- UNFREEZE - Unfreezes the Puppy.
- ISOLATE - Isolates the Puppy from interacting in the SecondLife Environment, Inventory access denied edit objects TP etc, IM to locker/OWNER only permitted for safety reasons.
- REM ISO - Turns off Isolation.
Once an Owner has been added to the list they can click on the Puppy Collar to get an extended features list. All the above functions will be present but with the following additional buttons:
- CLOTHING - Allows removal of individual clothes, also ALLOW ALL/ DENY ALL controls whether your Puppy can wear or remove clothing.
- GIVE - Dispenses a copy of the Leash Handle/Leash Post or Instructional Notecard to the owner. The Leash Handle is worn on the LEFT HAND.
Once an Owner is wearing the Leash Handle they can then click it to access the LEASH,UNLEASH and LEASH LENGTH options.
Additionally whilst the Puppy is leashed the owner may rez a Leash Post and click on the ring to leash the Puppy to the Post. Clicking on the Leash Handle transfers the leash back from the Post to the Handle.
- Please note if the Puppy is leashed without the Owner wearing the Leash Handle the leash will attach to the Owner at the default 'Pelvis' point.
- Locking Sound Effects when certain parts are Locked and Unlocked.
- Paw click Sound Effects upon walking.
- Full Body Hooded Latex Skin.
If you have any Questions, please contact:
fyre Furse, natalie Serapis
Visit our in-world Store