Wednesday, 20 July 2011
HybridZ SubmissionZ Burlesque Girl™
- To use your HybridZ SubmissionZ Burlesque Girl simply wear the clothing and attachments you desire.
- The default attachment points are included in each attachment name and are listed below:
Burlesque Girl Choker (Spine) - SPINE
Burlesque Girl Top Hat (Nose) - NOSE
Burlesque Girl Train (Pelvis) - PELVIS
Burlesque Girl Pasties (Chest) - CHEST
Burlesque Girl Corset Bows (Stomach) - STOMACH
Burlesque Girl Glove Bow (L Upper Arm) - LEFT UPPER ARM
Burlesque Girl Glove Bow (R Upper Arm) - RIGHT UPPER ARM
Burlesque Girl Boot (L Lower Leg) - LEFT LOWER LEG
Burlesque Girl Boot (R Lower Leg) - RIGHT LOWER LEG
Burlesque Girl Fan (Left Hand) - LEFT HAND
Burlesque Girl Fan (Right Hand) - RIGHT HAND
Burlesque Girl Fire Fan (Left Hand) - LEFT HAND
Burlesque Girl Fire Fan (Right Hand) - RIGHT HAND
Burlesque Girl Prim Resizing Features:
- By clicking on the Boots you can access a Prim Resizer Menu allowing you easy size editing to fit your avatar. We recommend making a copy of each Boot before resizing then once you have a fitted copy of each attachment you may delete the scripts if you so wish. (This can prove helpful with script lag.)
Burlesque Girl Fire Fan Features:
- Using the Chat Commands '/1on' and '/1off' will turn a particle fire effect on and off.
Burlesque Girl Attachment Strip Features:
- All of the outfit's attachments, excluding the Boots and Fan Sets, include a Strip function giving residents the ability to remove items from your avatar. To remove an item a resident simply clicks on the desired item and they will recieve a menu giving them a set of options. These options include a selection of text based messages shown in general chat and a selection of choices that allow them to remove items from you physically.
- The Strip function has 2 modes, Private and Public, that the outfit wearer can set depending on their circumstances and preferences.
- To select these modes use the Chat Commands '/77private' and '/77public'.
- Private mode will display a menu giving you option to 'Allow' or 'Deny' any attempts to remove items by a resident.
- Public mode will not display a menu thus removing the ability from you to deny any attempts to strip items.
- Heel Sound Effects upon walking.
Boot Sculpt Maps and Textures by Van Stantz - Eva Footwear
If you have any Questions, please contact:
fyre Furse, natalie Serapis