HybridZ SubmissionZ Latex Confinement Suit™ V2.0
Well we have done it we have updated the well loved and popular Latex Confinement Suit.
V2.0 now includes Leash, Blindfold, All-In- One Locking and Movement Restrictions, all existing customers with this product will be updated FREE to receive your upgrade simply visit the Hybridz main Store, wear you existing Confinement Hood, and click update from the hoods menu, you will recieve a complete new boxed suit!!, enjoy.
Confinement Suit Menu Driven Features:
The following menus can be accessed from any of the worn attachments.
Once the Lock command is selected it will effect all the worn parts making them all undetachable. This removes the need for each part to be locked seperately.
-OWNERS - Ownership Ability allows you to add owners and give them access to the menus. Simply click on the hood, go to 'OWNERS' and select 'Add OWNER'. Then choose the appropriate button number to add the person you want And your done!
- LOCK - Locks all the Confinement Suit attachments.
- UNLOCK - Unlocks all the Confinement Suit attachments.
- BLOCK TP - Blocks all forms of Teleport, TP to Landmarks, TP to Map Locations, TP to Friends and TP to Sit on Objects.
- GAG - Prevents the Sub from talking.
- UNGAG - Allows the Sub to talk again.
- BREATHE ON - Turns Breathe sound effects on for use in breath play.
- BREATHE OFF - Turns Breathe sound effects off.
- BLINDFOLD - Turns the Hood Blindfold on.
- REM BLIND - Turns off the Hood Blindfold.
- UPDATE - Checks for any upgrades to your product (Note: You must be in range of the Update Server located at the HybridZ Main Store.)
- FREEZE - Freezes the Sub to the spot preventing any kind of movement.
- UNFREEZE - Unfreezes the Sub.
- ISOLATE - Isolates the Sub from interacting in the SecondLife Environment, Inventory access denied edit objects TP etc, IM to locker/OWNER only permitted for safety reasons.
- REM ISO - Turns off Isolation.
Once an Owner has been added to the list they can click on the hood to get an extended features list. All the above functions will be present but with the following additional buttons:
- CLOTHING - Allows removal of individual clothes, also ALLOW ALL/ DENY ALL controls whether your Sub can wear or remove clothing.
- GIVE - Dispenses a copy of the Leash Handle/Leash Post or Instructional Notecard to the owner. The Leash Handle is worn on the LEFT HAND.
Once an Owner is wearing the Leash Handle they can then click it to access the LEASH,UNLEASH and LEASH LENGTH options.
Additionally whilst the Sub is leashed the owner may rez a Leash Post and click on the ring to leash the Sub to the Post. Clicking on the Leash Handle transfers the leash back from the Post to the Handle.
- Please note if the Sub is leashed without the Owner wearing the Leash Handle the leash will attach to the Owner at the default 'Pelvis' point.
- Locking Sound Effects when certain parts are Locked and Unlocked.
- Hood neck ring is LockGuard compatible for collarfrontloop points.
- Hood top hoop is LockGuard compatible for topheadharness points.
- Particle Breath Effect.
If you have any Questions, please contact:
fyre Furse, natalie Serapis