Wednesday, 15 December 2010
***50% OFF***50% OFF**
Santa Doll Suit Menu Driven Features:
The following menus can be accessed from any of the worn attachments.
Once the Lock command is selected it will effect all the worn parts making them all undetachable. This removes the need for each part to be locked seperately.
-OWNERS - Ownership Ability allows you to add owners and give them access to the menus. Simply click on the hood, go to 'OWNERS' and select 'Add OWNER'. Then choose the appropriate button number to add the person you want And your done!
- LOCK - Locks all the Doll's Outfit attachments.
- UNLOCK - Unlocks all the Doll's Outfit attachments.
- BLOCK TP - Blocks all forms of Teleport, TP to Landmarks, TP to Map Locations, TP to Friends and TP to Sit on Objects.
- GAG - Prevents the Doll from talking.
- UNGAG - Allows the Doll to talk again.
- BREATHE ON - Turns Breathe sound effects on for use in breath play.
- BREATHE OFF - Turns Breathe sound effects off.
- UPDATE - Checks for any upgrades to your product (Note: You must be in range of the Update Server located at the HybridZ Main Store.)
- FREEZE - Freezes the Doll to the spot preventing any kind of movement.
- UNFREEZE - Unfreezes the Doll.
- ISOLATE - Isolates the Doll from interacting in the SecondLife Environment, Inventory access denied edit objects TP etc, IM to locker/OWNER only permitted for safety reasons.
- REM ISO - Turns off Isolation.
Once an Owner has been added to the list they can click on the hood to get an extended features list. All the above functions will be present but with the following additional buttons:
- POSES - Choose from 9 built in poses allowing you to control the Doll.
- CLOTHING - Allows removal of individual clothes, also ALLOW ALL/ DENY ALL controls whether your Doll can wear or remove clothing.
- GIVE - Dispenses a copy of the Leash Handle/Leash Post or Instructional Notecard to the owner. The Leash Handle is worn on the LEFT HAND.
Once an Owner is wearing the Leash Handle they can then click it to access the LEASH,UNLEASH and LEASH LENGTH options.
Additionally whilst the Doll is leashed the owner may rez a Leash Post and click on the ring to leash the Doll to the Post. Clicking on the Leash Handle transfers the leash back from the Post to the Handle.
- Please note if the Doll is leashed without the Owner wearing the Leash Handle the leash will attach to the Owner at the default 'Pelvis' point.
- Locking Sound Effects when certain parts are Locked and Unlocked.
- Heel Sound Effects upon walking.
- LockGuard Compatible Boots.
- Full Body Transparent Hooded Latex Skin.
- HybridZ Doll-in-a-Box.
If you have any Questions, please contact:
fyre Furse, natalie Serapis